Media & Analyst Relations Manager – driving storytelling for the technology & digital arm of a pioneering global business
My client is a hugely respected global brand. It excels at providing consultancy and services which enable businesses and organisations to operate at the peak of performance.
It operates in many different sector areas but its biggest and most profitable is technology. As such it is looking for a Media and Analyst Relations Specialist to tell the story of how it uses technology and digital tools to help make the UK a better place to live and work.
There are two elements to this:
– what the company does for its clients, how it helps them become digital organisations, how it helps them reach new consumers, and how it helps them give their consumers what they want
– how it helps those clients become digital-savvy organisations themselves
The role demands someone with proven expertise dealing with national and tech trade media. Someone with a natural level of confidence and authority, able to advise senior executives. It will involve some industry analyst relations and issues management, as well as management of a PR agency.
Key elements of the role will include:
– managing the company’s corporate reputation in the UK technology and digital press
– providing media coaching and training for company spokespeople where necessary
– writing press releases, media pitches and articles, as well as reacting to news events
– issues management