JAM to SAM – agency with a focus on innovative clients at the cutting edge of hospitality & travel
My client is an award-winning PR & digital agency that delivers integrated campaigns for brands in the hospitality sector. That includes restaurants, bars, hotels and travel.
Specifically it has made a name for itself due to its focus on innovation, both in its campaigns and clients. All its clients are at the cutting edge of the sector, whether they are a start up disrupting a category, a company doing something no one has done before, or a large multinational wanting to retain its lead in a competitive market.
On the back of growth it is looking for a talented individual between Junior Account Manager and Senior Account Manager level, who wants to work with some of the most exciting clients in the hospitality world.
The team is open to both those who have experience in integrated campaigns and to traditional PR experts who want to broaden their skills. All team members run a mix of traditional PR and integrated communications campaigns, so those with any knowledge gaps will have the opportunity to ‘upskill’ through the agency’s in-house training scheme.
Essential criteria include:
– experience running PR-led communications campaigns for hospitality and travel brands, whether that’s at specialist or general consumer agencies
– a genuine passion for the sector
– team management experience
– evidence of having built strong client relationships
– experience of influencer engagement along side media engagement
– a willingness to adapt to the ever-evolving communications landscape and an interest in learning new skills and disciplines
Although small in size the team operates like a big agency from the perspective of structure, KPIs, in-depth evaluation for clients, and so on. It also places a major emphasis on nurturing the personal and professional development of staff, and provides a multi-layered bonus scheme that includes an annual profit share payout as well as spot bonuses for contributing to new business wins and for teams that secure contract
renewals from existing clients.