European Corporate Comms Manager – hugely respected global hospitality brand
My client is one of the most respected hospitality companies in the world. It is looking for a talented Corporate Communications Manager to drive creative PR campaigns, expand its media relations and safeguard its reputation across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This is a role which encompasses a broad corporate communications remit, including crisis & issues management, nurturing impeccable media relationships with tier one business, corporate and trade journalists, and storytelling around key campaign areas, including CSR, employer brand and growth stories.
Given its international scope the role has an ‘advisory’ remit in one sense – requiring someone who can coordinate a wide range of activity across international markets. That said it still requires someone who knows the business media landscape, can get to grips with the big issues in each market, and is able to encapsulate that into well crafted briefs.
Key requirements include:
– strong media relationships and a sound understanding of international media landscapes
– experience managing internal and executive stakeholders
– track record of delivering integrated communications campaigns
– experience in issue and reputation management
– experience of working in or across multiple markets
– highly collaborative and an ability to work with colleagues from different parts of the business as well as different cultures
– a good understanding of the broader business and economic landscape in EMEA
The great thing about this role is that it offers genuine scope to make the position what you want it to be. This is not a ‘shut away’ corporate role, it’s one that someone can bring a lot of colour to. You will also have the opportunity to get access to, and earn lots of respect from, impressive senior people across the business.
The role comes with a highly competitive package.